当前位置:大众英语网 > 英语机构 > 在线英语培训 > 八年级下册英语课文翻译精选对话2则

八年级下册英语课文翻译精选对话2则

栏目分类:在线英语培训   发布日期:2019-05-23   浏览次数:

在我们学习英语的过程中,翻译是必不可少的一个过程。而翻译题目,对于我们同学来说,是十分重要的。做好翻译,不仅能够有效的提高我们记单词的效率,还可以让我们的英语学习变得更轻松。下面,小编为大家精选了两则八年级下册英语课文翻译范文。

优秀范文一:

Tony: Mm…What a delicious smell! Your pizza looks so nice. 

托尼:呣,好香呀!你做的比萨看上去不错。 

Betty: Thanks! Would you like to try some? 

贝蒂: 谢谢!来一点尝尝? 

Tony: Yes, please. It looks lovely, it smells delicious, and mm, it tastes good. 

托尼:好的。看上去不错,闻起来香喷喷的,呣,好吃。 

Daming: What’s that on top? 

大明:这上面是什么? Betty: Oh, that’s cheese. Do you want to try a piece? 

贝蒂:哦,是奶酪。想尝一块吗?

Daming: Ugh! No, thanks. I'm afraid I don't like cheese. It doesn’t smell fresh. It smells too strong and it tastes a bit sour. 

大明:啊!不用了,谢谢。我不喜欢奶酪。奶酪闻起来不新鲜。气味太大,吃起来有点酸。 Betty: Well, my chocolate cookies are done now. Have a try! 

贝蒂:嗯,我的巧克力饼干做好了。尝尝吧。 

Daming: Thanks! They taste really sweet and they feel soft in the middle. 

大明:谢谢。很甜,里面很酥软。 

Tony: Are you cooking lots of different things? You look very busy! 

托尼:你是不是在做很多不同的食物呀?你看上去挺忙的。 

Betty: Yes, I am! There's some pizza and some cookies, and now I'm making an apple pie and a cake. 

贝蒂:是的。做了比萨和饼干,现在我在做苹果派和蛋糕。 

Daming: Apple pie sounds nice. I have a sweet tooth, you know. Shall I get the sugar?

大明:苹果派听起来不错。我喜欢甜食,你知道的。我给你拿糖吧? 

Betty: Yes, please. Oh, are you sure that's sugar? Taste it first. It might be salt! 

贝蒂:好的。哦,你确定你拿的是糖吗?先尝一下。可能是盐。 

Daming: No, it's OK. It tastes sweet. It's sugar. 大明:没拿错。是甜的。是糖。

Tony: What's this? It tastes sweet too. 托尼:这是什么?也是甜的。 

Betty: That’s strawberry jam, for the cake. 贝蒂:是草莓酱,做蛋糕用的。 

Daming: Good, everything tastes so sweet! It’s my lucky day! 大明:太好了,每种东西都甜丝丝的。我今天可真幸运呀!

优秀范文二:

John:Hey, Kate, why weren't you at the school basketball competition yesterday? I called you so many times, but you didn't answer.

约翰:嘿,凯特,你昨天为什么没有看学校的篮球赛?我给你打了那么多次电话,但是你没有接。

Kate:Sorry, John. I left my phone at home.

凯特:对不起,约翰。我把手机落在家里了。

John:What were you doing at the time of the competition?

约翰:比赛时你在做什么?

Kate:Well, I left my house late and when the competition started, I was still making my way to school.

凯特:噢,我离开家很晚了,当比赛开始的时候,我仍然在去学校的路上。

John:Then what happened?

约翰:后来发生什么事了?

Kate:When I got to the bus stop, I realized that my bag was still at home!

凯特:当我到达公共汽车站时,我意识到我的书包仍然在家里!

John:But why didn’t you just go home to get your bag?

约翰:但是你为什么没有直接回家去拿你的书包呢?

Kate:I did, but while I was running back home, I saw a dog by the side of the road and it was hurt.

凯特:我回了,但是在我往回跑的路上,我看见一条狗在路边,它受了伤。

John:Oh, so I’m sure you helped the dog. I know how much you love animals.

约翰:噢,因此我确信你帮助了那条狗。我知道你有多么热爱动物。

Kate:Yes, I wanted to call the Animal Helpline, but I didn’t have my phone so I had to wait for someone to walk by. Then I used his phone to call the helpline.

凯特:是的,我想打电话给动物服务热线,但是我没有电话,因此我不得不等着有人路过。然后我用他的电话拨打了服务热线。

John:OK. No wonder you didn’t make it to the competition.

约翰:好的。难怪你没有赶上比赛。

Kate:Yes, I’m so sorry I wasn’t there to cheer you on, but I’m happy that your team won!

凯特:是的,非常抱歉我没有在那儿给你加油,但是我很高兴你们队获胜!

小编为大家精选的2则年级下册英语课文翻译对话,里面包含了很多语法的运用,因此如果你想特高自己的英语作文运用能力的话,不妨多看看,多读读这些优秀的英语范文对话吧!


版权所有,保留一切权利 © 2018   粤ICP备62569859号-1