当前位置:大众英语网 > 英语机构 > 在线英语培训 > 好看的英语电影节选

好看的英语电影节选

栏目分类:在线英语培训   发布日期:2019-05-23   浏览次数:

在我们学习英语的过程中,你会发现有许多同学很喜欢看英语电影,并且你还会发现喜欢看英语电影的同学的英语成绩也很不错。那这是什么原因呢?其实原因很简单,这是因为在电影中,我们可以学到更多的英语语法和结构,从而可以运用到英语的学习中。因此,小编今天为同学们精选了三段好看的英语电影节选,让同学们也可以在看电影中学到英语。

节选一:

Frank: I'll show you out of order. You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask, I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'm too tired, I'm too fucking blind, if I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a flame thrower to this place! Out of order? Who the hell do you think you're talking to? I've been around, you know? There was a time I could see, and I have seen, boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off, but there is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit. There is no prosthetic for that, you think you're merely sending this splendid foot solider back home to Oregen with his tail between his legs, but I say you're executing his soul! And why?Because he is not a Baird man. Baird men, you hurt this boy, you're gonna be Baird bums, the lot of you. And Harry, Jimmy, and Trent, wherever you are out there, fuck you too!

Frank:让你见识见识什么是破坏规矩,你不知道什么叫破坏规矩,克拉斯先生,真该让你见识,可我太老了!我太累了!该死的我还是个瞎子。要是五年前,我会拿火焰喷射剂把这给烧了,破坏规矩,你以为在跟谁说话,我可是久经杀场,那时候我还能看的见,我看见的是像他们这么大孩子们胳膊被炸段了,双腿被截段了,可我从来没见过孩子们的精神有过任何程度的缺损,他们从不缺少这种精神。你以为你只是把这个优秀的“战士”潜送回家?让他回到俄勒冈,从此你们就万事大吉了吗?可我要说你们正在谋杀这个孩子的精神,为什么!就因为他不是一个拜尔德人,拜尔德人?你们伤害了这个孩子,你们就是拜尔德的混蛋,你们全是。哈瑞、吉米、享特,不管你们坐在哪,见你们的鬼!

节选二:

Solomon Kane: If I kill you, I am bound for hell. It is a price I shall gladly pay.

凯恩:如果我杀了你,就该下地狱。这也正是我愿意付出的代价。

Meredith Crowthorn: Captain Kane.

梅丽德斯:凯恩船长?

Solomon Kane: Miss Meredith; how can I be of service?

凯恩:有什么我能为你效劳的吗?梅丽德斯小姐。

Meredith Crowthorn: I made some clothes for you as your others were so torn.

梅丽德斯:我看你身上穿的衣服太破了,所以帮你做了几件新衣服。

Solomon Kane: I shall wear them with pride.

凯恩:我穿的不是衣服,我穿的是荣誉。

Malachi: Why do you care for her? You came here to save your soul.

马拉凯:为什么你那么在乎她?你到这来是为了求得灵魂的救赎。

Solomon Kane: She is my soul.

凯恩:她就是我的灵魂。

Meredith Crowthorn: How... What are they?

梅丽德斯:这些是什么?

Solomon Kane: These? They are the story of my life. See? Some of my own making; these marks and symbols here.

凯恩:这些?他们是我人生的历练。看到没?这颗印记和符号是我自己弄的。

Meredith Crowthorn: What do they mean?

梅丽德斯:这些是什么意思?

Solomon Kane: They are for... protection. Others, here, are wounds.

凯恩:这些是保护用的,那边的那些是伤口。

Meredith Crowthorn: How were you hurt?

梅丽德斯:这些伤是怎么来的?

Solomon Kane: I've been shot, stabbed and beaten more times than I can recall. These here, was a spear thrust by a tribesman of Africa.

凯恩:我被枪击、被刺伤和被打的次数已经记不清利了。这些都是被一个非洲土著用长矛给刺伤的。

Meredith Crowthorn: Africa? You were at sea?

梅丽德斯:非洲?你出海了?

Solomon Kane: I was a captain.

凯恩:我曾经是个船长。

Solomon Kane: I was never more at home than I was at battle.

凯恩:战场就是我的家。

节选三:

I'm full of shit, OK? I am knowingly full of shit. Because I have never cared about anybody or anything in my entire life, and the thing is everybody have accepted that...like "That's just Jamine."  And then you... Jesus ... you didn't see me that way. I have never known anyone who actually believed that I was enough until I met you, and then you made me believing too. So unfortunately, I need you and you need me... Let's just say... that in some alternate universe, there's a couple just like us. Only she is healthy, and he is perfect. And their world is about how much money they are spending on vacation, who's in bad mood that day, or whether or not they're guilty about having a cleaning lady. I don't wanna be those people. I want us. You.This.

我是个混蛋。真的,人人都知道我是个混蛋。因为我这辈子从来没有真正在乎过什么人什么事儿,而且所有人都觉得习以为常了,他们都说:“杰米就是这样子的。”然而我遇到了你……天啊……只有你,不会这么看待我。在认识你之前,从来没有人相信我是可以依靠的一个人;也是你,才让我自己相信了自己。所以很不幸,我需要你,你也需要我。打个比方,在某个异度的时空里,有一对跟咱俩差不多的小情侣。只不过那里的他们俩,女的健康,男的完美。他们所有的问题只不过是度假花多少钱啦,谁今儿心情不好啦,雇个清洁工要不要有罪恶感什么的。我不要成为那些安逸的人。我只要我和你。只要你。只要我们在一起。

好看的电影,我们欣赏到的是一个好的故事情节;而好的英语电影,我们不仅可以学到很多英语语法,甚至我们还能增加我们的词汇量,因此,希望同学们可以在英语电影中学好英语。


版权所有,保留一切权利 © 2018   粤ICP备62569859号-1